lunes, 3 de agosto de 2009

One to remember, and another to forget



The first one was poured only 'cause I was bored


Opened Photoshop and everything seemed to come back to me


Something came a little just too quick


The second one I finished almost as fast as the first one



"could you make it strong? cause I don't need to think...


Made a promise I probably won't keep

" I can always regret it in the morning"


Opened a fortune cookie but it didn't say anything worth thinking on


Poured a third and my AlterEgo showed up

"Hold the beast inside me please!"


cool at night but never welcome in the morning....


More bitter than sweet tonight I suppose


...one more and I'll be gone."




1 comentario:

  1. Finally!! jajaj desde la casa jajajja... hummmm segundo post que leo hoy que menciona una galletita de la fortuna....

    by the way = ( ya me cambiaron!!! snifff snifff

    ResponderEliminar

Shoot and let me know what you think